3.02.2009

unbroken?

And you know in time you'll wake to find you're a little unbroken...

Or will you? People say time heals all wounds. They say just give it time. You will move on. You will forget. Your heart will mend. But how long? How freaking long is it supposed to take? Does time alone heal all wounds? I don't think so.

Haven't I hurt enough God? Haven't I sat here and cried long enough? Why won't you take it all away?

What am I supposed to do now. Why I can't I be like them. Why can't I have it all back.

I know the answer. I know what I am supposed to say. I say it with a smile every time someone gives me the sad look that tells me they feel like they should give advice or something.
I'm tired of hearing how sorry they are.

Those words spoken. Words that hit so deep they will never fade.
The night I sat in the stairwell and cried so hard every part of me ached.

Only You know.

................

You always know what to say: 1 Cor 7:17 (msg)

And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else.
Where you are right now is God's place for you.
Live and obey and love and believe right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!