7.23.2009

how does it happen?
how does someone go from being that kinda weird guy that called me once and it was awkward to being my best friend?
from a first date to a lifetime?
from three conversations in the hallway to not a day goes by.
how does the heart change so quickly?
what happened the day before i woke up and realized, this is it.
how could someone be so wonderful?
i never thought this was really possible, that i could somehow get this lucky.
somehow get someone who loves my First Love with passion like mine.
how many get the privilege of looking in the eyes
of someone who loves the Lord with a heart like his?
not many. but i do.
i get to see those eyes everyday.
the eyes that have become my home. a refreshing refuge.
how did that happen?
i don't know, but i thank my Jesus that it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!