7.29.2009

who knew?
who knew i wouldn't ride horses anymore?
who knew i would never talk to so many friends i promised to always stay in contact with?

my 10 year old self sure didn't know i would be just fine living up in Minnesota.
i sure didn't know i would meet two beautiful girls in room 331.
and i still don't know where i'm working this fall.

who knew i would welcome a brother into all my sisters?
who knew i would forget i was enrolled in a class?
who knew i could find the love of my life in 4 months?

my 12 year old self sure didn't know the girl singing next to me would be the girl to hold me together through the 3 years of papers, tests, awful gossiping girls and winter commuting.
i sure didn't know i could change so much.
and i still don't know why my phone keeps dying.

who knew i would love writing?
who knew i could be that jealous?
who knew i would be leaving for a Costa Rican beach tomorrow?

not me. i didn't know.
but You did.
You know. You knew.

thank goodness, someone knows.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!