1.02.2010

thank you for calling me and telling me the plan.
thank you for thanking Jesus for my beauty when we prayed before breakfast.
thank you for asking me whats wrong over and over until i tell you, even when i say nothing ten times, because you know me well enough to know something really is wrong.
thank you for kissing my cheeks.
thank you for always holding my hand.
thank you for understanding when i cry and holding me.
thank you for being a courageous leader.
thank you for your constant kind words.
thank you for knowing me better than anyone else on earth. anyone.
thank you for valuing our time together.
thank you for getting up to get the laundry from the dryer so i didn't have to.
thank you for believing in me.
thank you for reading the bible out loud to me.
thank you for loving Jesus more than me.
thank you for never tearing me down.
thank you for being honest even when it is really hard to be.
thank you for dancing with me even though we are terrible dancers.
thank you for spending hours fixing my car.
thank you for giving me backrubs even when i don't ask.
thank you for knowing the bible and teaching me new things from it all the time.
thank you for understanding my heart for adoption and wanting to adopt just as much as me.
thank you for being a strong and good man.
thank you for lighting all those candles.
thank you for being incredibly patient when i'm moody.
thank you for tickling me in the kitchen.
thank you for holding fast to our First Love and making sure i do too.
thank you for asking me to marry you.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!