1.18.2010

you push the hair out of my face
and i wonder if i can have you forever
knowing i can and still not believing i could
have love like yours
for my heart alone.
is it ok to be addicted to a human
because i love you
is it ok to dream about you when im not with you
because i can't leave your side.
to do so would rip me in two
and i walk around
with half of me missing
waiting for the other half to return
so i can be normal again.
others smile and frown and give critical glances
and i know what they think
i wish they wouldn't think those things
and i love that they think those thoughts.
i can tell.
and it all doesn't matter in the end
because you're still here to hold my hand.
and that is one thing
i can count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!