3.07.2010

hiswordistrue

Your mercies are new every morning
great is Your faithfulness.
weeping may come for the night but
joy comes in the morning.
my soul longs for you
as the body aches for water
in a dry land.
but as for me i will always have hope
i will praise you more and more.
upon my bed i will
search for You.
whom have i in heaven
but You?
and earth has nothing i desire
besides You.
i am more than a conqueror.
my flesh and my heart may fail
but You are the strength
of my heart and
my portion forever.
one thing You have spoken
two things have i heard
that You O God are strong
and You O God are loving.
for You are good
and Your love endures
forever.
You sustain me.
all this was oppressive to me
until i entered Your sanctuary.
i will open wide my mouth
and You will fill it.
in my days of trouble
i called to You
and You answered me.
create in me a clean heart
and renew a right spirit within me.
You are the way
the truth
and the life.
great is Your love
towards me.

thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!