4.02.2010

I'm excited for EASTER. The day Jesus came back to life. I get to go home and be with my favorite people in the whole world. I love this picture (found via weheartit) of a tree covered in eggs, if I had the time and energy, i would like to have this in my front yard (if I had a front yard that is).


The few of you who read my blog may have noticed the additions on the side panels! I am really excited about the fact that I figured out how to add other blogger's buttons and how to make my own! If you want to do the same on your blog, you should! Click here for how to make your own button, and here for how to add other people's!

Hope you have a marvelous Easter.

2 comments:

  1. hi! :) thanks for adding my button! that's awesome that you are from mn too. i've only come across a few others. I added your button.

    nice to meet you, girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about this!! Yay for buttons! Yours is SUPER cute btw.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!