5.17.2010

Michael and I are spending every day unpacking more and more stuff. Our kitchen cupboards are filled with wonderful shiny new dishes and appliances. I can't wait to USE them. They look so pretty sitting there I hope they produce as much happiness upon the actual usage. We are still in the process of looking for a couch and a little table for our living room as well as odd and end pieces so we haven't really been able to unpack very well since there is virtually no furniture yet. I am off to work tomorrow for another day of training and then possibly some more couch hunting or furniture-moving.

First week of summer Chi Alpha starts tomorrow! I'm excited.

My friend Mari is fast asleep on my couch tonight. She is going to pick up her boyfriend from the airport tomorrow morning, so she is sleeping the night here to break up the long drive. She was so cute as she pretty much had an excitement meltdown in my kitchen which involved lots of jumping and smiling at the fact she gets to see Aaron tomorrow. He lives in Boston so they don't exactly see much of each other. I'm really happy for her.

P.S. Isn't this living room cute? Especially the couch with the quilt and patchwork pillows. Have I mentioned I want to make a quilt? Still haven't done that. Still want to...

4 comments:

  1. She is dating my friend Aaron Reeves. Random connection

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the living room. Love the green cabinet. A lot. A lot a lot. :) I spied a green couch at Ikea when we were there this weekend. I fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes I know Gordon, I know Aaron Reeves too. I introduced them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I'm excited for Mari!
    That living room is cute cute cute. I think it's just the angle of the camera, but the room looks circular to me. That would be neat.
    I think Emily is planning on getting rid of the big couch in the apartment if you guys were interested..? Although, couch shopping sounds kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!