5.01.2010


you are my home.
i can't wait to be home in our home.
we will cook dinner.
and dance a crazy dance.
i will giggle at your antics and pretend to be annoyed.
but i really will like it.
you always make things fun.
even when they shouldn't be.

you are my home.
i can't wait to stand next to you
at the alter
and
at our kitchen sink.
the roof might leak.
and the bedroom be drafty.
but with you
the world runs by like
a rain drop on the
window pane.
and we will hide in our home.

you are my home.
the world and people
come and go
but after they leave
and i come home
you envelope me
and i know where i am.
i am with you.
my home.

i am with you and
you are with me.
we are home and
life is a different shade of color
now that we belong
to each other.


thanks for being my home michael. i love you more than life.

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!