6.30.2010

As you can see, my web address has changed. As has my name. I am Danae Moran now! It's pretty unreal. I also changed the title photo. I'm not changing the title of my blog though...it is still perfect. It kind of always is I think. From beginning to end. For those of you who don't know why I chose this, it is a line from one of my favorite Bible verses. 

Ecclesiastes 3:11 
He has made everything beautiful in its time. 
He has also set eternity in the hearts of men;  
yet they cannot fathom what 
God has done from beginning to end.

So many times we are focused on what is right before us, what is happening right now. We so often forget that our Creator has promised us to make everything beautiful in its time, and His time is not our own. He works in ways that are unknown to our hearts. He is mysterious and His time is so unlike our own that we cannot even begin to fathom it. Yet we know He is always good and so we can trust Him to make everything in our lives beautiful in His time. We so often cannot fathom how anything can be right, or how the ending to our story or situation could possibly be good, much less beautiful. But He has promised us a glorious promise! He even knows that our minds cannot fathom His works. He knows our beginnings and He knows our ends. He saw my heart's desire and He has heard my prayers. He has made so many things beautiful that at one time I thought could not even be good again. 

He has seen where I have been and He has seen where I am going. He is there through it all, loving me, holding my hand, and making it beautiful in His time. I love Him so and I am so thankful that He has promised to carry me through all my beginnings and ends.

1 comment:

  1. So perfect is God's timing. So perfect are your words on God's timing. So perfect was the time for me to read your words.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!