6.04.2010

I want to make stuff all the time. I sewed some lace onto a plain tanktop and it looks rather beautiful. I made a headband that makes me look very much like a hippy (which was the goal). I think I shall wear it tomorrow with a dress. I rather enjoy dresses, they are so fun to wear and make me feel womanly (which I enjoy being). I also made my wedding hairpiece incorporating an antique lace flower my mother made out of the lace from my grandmother's wedding dress. I sat at the kitchen table and sewed, a lot. Wouldn't it be great if your office could be a craft room?

I also laid out in the sun. It was lovely and I'm trying to slowly make my skin get a resemblance of a tan (it seems to resist this with it's very pink undertones), and I believe I am succeeding. I was convinced without much prodding from the cutest three year old alive to put the sprinkler under the trampoline and jump with him. I also painted my nails a wonderful grass green (one of my wedding colors).

I think I've watched more TV today than I have all year. I'm not a huge fan of TV, but sometimes it can be entertaining. I watched the national spelling bee. It was somewhat interesting (but not overly, don't worry).

I get to spend tomorrow with my mister. I also need to run some errands to get more crafty stuff (just so you know I dislike the word 'craft' but so often find myself being forced to use it for lack of a better word). I'm not sure what we will do, but I'm excited because he's the best.

People often say I am blessed, and I am. I know I am. I know I have it so great to have a selfless man who is always looking out for me even when I am grossly selfish. I know I am blessed incredibly, believe me. I just ran out of anything to say, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

P.S. I have been a big fan of whitelace these days. It's so romantic and feminine and delicate. I love it. It's been incorporated into much of the wedding details and here are some photos of the beautiful fabric. 
I also love the necklace and floral fabric going on, not to mention those glasses.... it's lovely.

1 comment:

  1. I love this incredible post.
    I love lace. and the crafts you've been doing.

    I in fact, have NOT sent the package out yet because my money is very very tight these days. I'm so sorry it's not gotten out yet! I promise it shall be soon.

    xoxxox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!