6.22.2010

it's four days. the forecast is very hot. but God's good, right? and the day will be beautiful no matter the temperature of the air. i'm tired, but i need to finish Michael's present and organize all my artistry supplies, it's a disaster. everything is spread out ALL over the floor of the den in the basement. i can't stop thinking about everything wedding, i try to make my brain stop but it just can't, and maybe it shouldn't? oh well... 4 days! and then i get to kiss my husband! we decided to not kiss for the month before our wedding, in order to build more excitement for it at the alter, as well as help keep our relationship pure like God has outlined it to be. and it's totally worth it. who knew God's way really is the way that is filled with the most joy and happiness?

Here are some picture hints at things you will see at my big day, can't wait to share my versions...





-----------------------------
the word Hephzibah means 'the Lord will delight in you'
the word Beulah means 'married'
----------------------------

The nations will see your righteousness,
       and all kings your glory;
       you will be called by a new name
       that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.
 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD's hand,
       a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
 No longer will they call you Deserted,
       or name your land Desolate.
       But you will be called Hephzibah,
       and your land Beulah;
       for the LORD will take delight in you,
       and your land will be married.
 5 As a young man marries a maiden,
       so will your sons marry you;
       as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
       so will your God rejoice over you. 

Isaiah 62: 2-5

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh oh my goshhh!!!
    I can't wait to see wedding pictures and wow that's seriously such an amazing idea to not kiss the month before the wedding. WOW. I might just steal that for when I get married.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! The time really goes so fast. The big day was such a blur for me. So busy! Can't wait to see photos! Your wedding sounds like it's going to be beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!