6.03.2010

sometimes, life is hard. tensions build and annoyances seem to be more annoying then normal. there is so much to do and so many places to be by a certain time and my stomach keeps hurting. and then that happened and I got upset. on the upside, I got a bicycle courtesy of my great fiance, and he really is great, despite the fact I have been so emotional about everything lately. everything just seems to be too much, and everyone tells me i'm supposed to be having fun. and I am, really. but some days i don't. like today. and yesterday. my dad told me i was going to be a good wife while i was standing in the kitchen crying tonight, not the first time that has happened. he is a great dad. I am so blessed it is incomprehensible, and Michael is such a strong man and has such a servant heart I so often feel I am undeserving of his affections. FedEx is not a helpful place, they charged us three dollars to get nothing accomplished. I signed my name on a marriage license application today, as well as an application to MCRS. sometimes i don't know how i'm supposed to feel or what is the right way to feel about a certain situation. and i just don't want to think about it. too bad nothing changes by not thinking about it. thank goodness for Jesus. He always knows whats up and whats down and where my heart is facing and where it needs to be moved to. too bad sometimes that hurts. then again, i'm guessing the cross hurt a little too, huh? i suppose He is worthy of the realignment of my heart and attitudes too, huh? 

never let the sun go down on your anger. live a grace-filled life.

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessing.
    Thanks for your honesty and for your love of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!