7.14.2010

so... i want a tattoo. that's nothing new, i have for a while. i never seem to know what i want. and i still don't, michael mentioned a bird tattoo idea, and it has been on my mind a lot lately...who knows. i wanted my nose pierced for about a year before i actually got up the courage to do it, and i have never regretted it. it's one of my favorite features i think, if that isn't too conceited or weird to say. anyways, here are a few bird tattoo photos i found that caught my eye...who knows.

my husby has one tattoo, and wants more, which is awesome i think. we have similar taste with piercings and tattoos...i appreciate that.

 i like the idea of the tree and bird. i like both of those...

 this photo is sweet..although i would never get a tattoo on my hands.
the small outlined birds in clusters seem to be winning my affections. 
hmm.

----------------------------------------------------

p.s. if you read my blog, let me know! it's been really fun to hear from people i've never even met before that they read my blog, it's really encouraging!

6 comments:

  1. watch out. bird tattoos are super cliché.
    & no offense, but a piercing isn't a feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for the comment but i'm not going to change what i think about my tastes and thoughts because an "anonymous" person said something a little mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the birds are lovely, and if they express yourself in some way then there is no way for them to be cliché :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hands one is cool, but maybe on the bottom of your feet? I'm not a big tattoo/piercing fan though (although I do love your husband's tattoo).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little cluster of birds! I think it is so perfect (I'm a big bird fan, too!). Plus, for your first tattoo, it's nice to have something small(ish) to ensure that you're really going to love having a tattoo. Plus, when are birds ever going to get old? Never!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always wanted a tattoo too, and sat on the idea for about 6 months for i actually got mine and i still love it..and i have a friend who has a tattoo similair to the girl with the red lips and its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!