8.06.2010

It's friday afternoon and...

it's going to be a busy weekend for the Moran's. We both work all night tonight and then tomorrow we are headed out to Ottertail for The Gathering. I am really excited to go and hang out with all the awesome people worshiping Jesus together. I've never been before but I hear it's an awesome time of fellowship and worship and learning more about the Lord. We thought about camping there but decided against it and will be driving back that night late. I'm excited to share more about they day next week.

--------------------------------
 (short hair eek)
------------------------------------------

My parents are doing well in Ecuador. They have been loving getting to know Ian better and they received physical custody of him today! My little brother Isaac has been having some struggles learning to share mommy and daddy and everything else that comes with that. It's also hard not being able to communicate fully with him. He is so precious and I got to meet him today over skype! He smiled and blew me kisses and melted my heart. We sure would love your prayers for continued safety, quick processing of paperwork, and more bonding to happen.


----------------------------------------
On Sunday we leave for South Dakota for Ryan's funeral. Please continue to keep his wife Shannon and three little boys (as well as my whole family) in your prayers. There are so many broken hearts that need Jesus more than ever right now.

Many have asked how they can help out, there has been a trust fund set up for the boys' education. If you have felt moved by his story please consider and pray about giving to help support his family and children (click here to learn more about his story and how you can help). Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for my family during this painful time. God is good and faithful even in the midst of such hurt.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!