8.02.2010

long hair haul

i got my hair cut today. and i like it a lot. just a trim and some more layers. i always like getting my hair cut. it feels so healthy and strong afterward, the feeling seems to last for a day or so. my poor hair is so dry and damaged from all the bleaching i've done to it over the past 6 or so years... i've been trying to grow it out and it seems to not be growing. probably because of the way i've been treating it.... i so want to have long hair. it looks beautiful and feminine and i want it.


my hair lady gave me some tips and my motivation and perseverance for the long hair haul has been renewed once again! she encouraged me that with the right care and patience it will keep growing - YES. i have been dreaming of long wavy blonde locks for what seems like ages and i shall have them as mine one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!