8.15.2010

Ok so I have officially decided to start an Etsy store.


I have lots of vintage clothing items and so inventory isn't an issue. To do this week is to wash everything and measure everything. I am planning on recruiting some friends to model for me and after this weekend I will have a camera to shoot the items! I am really excited, even if I don't sell anything, I'm still really excited : ) If you have never heard of Etsy, it's an online community of people wanting to buy and sell artwork, vintage items, handmade items, and everything in between. I bought Michael's wedding rings off Etsy and we were very happy with the quality of work and professionalism we encountered from most of the sellers. If you've never browsed the site before, click on the Etsy logo above and check it out! Also: I need to think of a store name - any ideas? Please share or let me know in person!

6 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing this! Hope you don't empty my closet for your vintage store. =)
    Love Dad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I'm really excited to see your store!!
    I was stumped on the name thing for mine, too.. I have a somewhat unofficial/temporary name, but I keep forgetting about it. I just sort of put up something on the banner that I thought (or at least hoped:) represented my store - something simple and straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so excited to see your store! it'll be fantastic :) i'll probably buy.....everything. haha :) or i with i could at least
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks guys for the comments! I'm so excited too : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!