8.22.2010

School starts tomorrow! So weird. Currently it's a million degrees and humid and the sweat is treating me poorly in our hot apartment. The headache hasn't ceased and I want to write something sweet but the head hurting and the sweat dripping is just not doing it for me, so maybe tomorrow. I only have one "night" class that is from 3:30 - 6:00 so that's sweet. I got to hang out with Kari today, and I just love her to a million pieces. She is so fun, our sense of humor is so the same it's awesome. Well, maybe tomorrow something awesome will come to me, and I will be in a better mood.

Until then, a quote by Henry David Thoreau...
A truly good book teaches me better than to read it. I must soon lay it down, and commence living on its hint. What I began by reading, I must finish by acting.

 

1 comment:

  1. Neato quote! I want to put that in my Bible :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!