8.19.2010

Today was such a weird day. I slept for about half of it. I've been super tired these past few days, and for no apparent reason really. Oh well...

Michael and I visited Kari and Erika on campus today and hung out in their dorm for a while, it brought back a lot of memories from my freshman year with my two awesome friends and roommates Melanie and Joanna. It made me excited for them. Michael and I had to get some things done in the offices, and let me just say, thank you state of MN. I was very blessed with grants and a scholarship this year - so high five for keeping the no-loan theme going! It was fun to change my name with the school and email and all that junk, and become even more *officially* Danae Moran.

We made supper together and read Harry Potter - Michael finally convinced me to read the series, and I have been rather sucked in I sheepishly admit....

Tomorrow we work during the day and leave for the cities around supper. Even though the weekend won't be relaxing at all, I am very excited to get our camera (one step closer to opening the shop!) and see fun friends.

Thanks to all those who have told me they read my blog, its so encouraging to hear it!

3 comments:

  1. sophia rose iversonAugust 24, 2010 at 3:07 PM

    i just love your blog Danae sens i have been gone i have been reading it a lot it lets me know what you have been up too i love it, makes me feel like im home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome sister! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sophia rose iversonAugust 24, 2010 at 6:10 PM

    i miss you too its been some hard 3 and a half weeks thanks for your prays danae love you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!