9.17.2010

Michael and I have a date night tonight! I'm so excited, there are times we are gone from 8 in the morning until 10 or 11 at night and the nights we have together with nothing else going on are rare. We are going to watch the 2nd disk of Jane Eyre, a movie I have never seen before. We watched the first disk last week and the 2nd one arrived this week (via netflix) and I can't wait to finish it! We are also going out to eat at Juano's downtown....mmm. 


My mom, Sophie, and Isaac are flying into the cities tonight! Tomorrow Michael and I are going home to see them, and I am overcome with joy they are finally going to be home, but sad my dad and Ian can't be here yet either. I get to sleepover at home too! I never thought I would be so excited to sleep at home....
I just finished making something for my friend Mari, who is in Philidelphia with YWAM (youth with a mission), and so I am going to send her a i-am-thinking-about-you package.
Hope your Friday is relaxing!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!