9.28.2010

a peak inside..

I always enjoy the "in my bag" posts. I've seen other creative blog ladies do them and it's fun for me to see what they choose to carry around with them, so I thought I'd give you a peak inside of my own purse!
 I got this purse at a thrift store, I don't even know the brand, but I love the double straps, it is just the right size for everything I need, matches (almost) everything I wear, and it is long enough sling messenger style (hands-free is good for walking around campus all day).
- cell phone, always.
- headphones, listening to music in the computer labs.
- purple wallet from Target, a great size and enough slots/compartments.
- tree notebook, I got in a pack of three from Target, great for notes, lists, and blog ideas!
- Starbucks free drink coupon : )
- Covergirl makeup compact
- gum, lifesaver, button, flashdrive, keys
- lip products: red lipstick (Royal Red by Maybelline), chap stick (my lips are addicted), 
and gloss (Mentha Lip Shine from C.O. Bigelow).
- sunglasses, $5 from Ragstock (located in the MOA)

Hope you enjoyed the little peak into my purse, hope your Tuesday is sunny!

3 comments:

  1. Fun post! I should do this tonight.

    I have the same wallet, in yellow. I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I did it. :)
    http://livelovecrafteat.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!