9.12.2010

Some of you know of my hope-to-be Etsy endeavor. It is mighty slow going with school, work, homework, church/chi alpha/small group, and being married stuff. I made a little headway yesterday when my sister Kari and cousin Erika helped me out with offering their beautiful selves to model some of the clothing items I hope to post, who knows when they will get posted, but it was such fun to hang out and take these photos, here is a taste of some of the items, let me know what you think!

It was a fun time, and I will try and get more up soon! Now I'm off to work an overnight shift : (

6 comments:

  1. Danae, thanks for posting those photos! I love them - great job!!I will be anxious to see the rest when you get them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danae the they are so cute i really like that scarf that Kari is waring in the last pic and that bag Kari had too, there great you will sell im sure :) miss you love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red shirt is 'real pretty!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great.
    But one critique: I think that I can't see the outfit in the 2nd picture well enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! and cassie- yes i know, but i have more of that one that i will be using when i actually post it! good thought for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started laughing when I saw the picture of Erika. It's super cute but so not her! hahha.. I definitely like the outfits though. Look forward to seeing more wonderful works by you danae :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!