10.04.2010

The deceision has been made! This is the bag Michael is purchasing for my birthday gift : ) He is the best and I so love that he wants me to really like what I'm getting and let me pick it out...
Isn't is awesome? I love it, even though it isn't one of the three I was contemplating a few posts below (if you are interested, here is where I found #1 and #2, #3 was sold). I searched Etsy.com for a leather messenger bag and found lots of gems. I also noticed vintage luggage bags were really cute and would work well for a school/laptop bag.

I don't have class until 3:30 on Mondays so I am going home for the day to hang out with my dad and Ian. I am so excited to have some quality time with them, and get to talk to my dad. I love talking with him, he is one of my best friends and our conversations fill me up.

--------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 27: 4
One thing I ask of the Lord, 
this is what I seek; 
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord 
all the days of my life, 
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord 
and to seek him in his temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!