10.09.2010

a little natural...

I had one of the best days ever yesterday with two of my sisters, Kari and Britta. We went to the Old and New Store on 1st Ave in Fargo, and found a few treasures, including the old camera we used for a prop in many of these photos. I loved the lighting and colors oh so much. We had a blast together, and I think the photos came out beautifully. Oh! I finally dyed my hair too : )

  I was looking through the viewfinder of the 'prop' camera (shown in previous photos) and saying how it would be so cool to take some photos with it, and then the light bulb went on, I could! So I had Kari hold the 'prop' and I used my Canon to shoot through the 'prop's' viewfinder. I was really pleased with the awesome results!
As you can see, I have revamped the look of my blog a little. I changed my banner, designed a new button, and changed the colors a bit! I like it a lot and hope you do too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new look (including hair, blog, and photos!!)! So cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!