10.03.2010

Yesterday Michael and I went to a few art studios and then to Nichole's Pastries (if you are from the F/M area and have never gone, you need to!). It was a beautiful day and it was fun to spend some quality time together.
 (That chocolate tower is divine.)
 THEN we decided to go home. My dad and Ian arrived around 8:30 and it was mass chaos and joy filled the house. Everyone was laughing and hugging and kissing. It was so good to all be together, our first day as an entire family with Ian home! We stayed up late talking and hearing stories. I am so utterly thankful for God's goodness and faithfulness through this journey, and it has just begun, we now have a new member of the family to get to know and love! How great is our God?
 

2 comments:

  1. How adorable. I'm so happy for you guys!! Glad to hear your dad and Ian made it home safely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that last picture... it feels of family

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!