11.17.2010

A few randoms (I seem to do this often) from daily living...

 The best salad ever, poppy seed dressing and caramelized walnuts, Michael's mother's recipe.
 yes, my husband is participating in Novembeard.
 I said I like chai didn't I? well, I do. I really do. I think I have about 2 cups a day...yikes..
lost and found: my charm bracelet! Ever since I was little, my mom gave me a charm for my charm bracelet on my birthday. I had forgotten about it, but remembered last time I was home. I was thankful my mom had it in her possession, and now I can wear it!
I came home from work last night to find that Michael had picked up a jar of buttons I liked from the Moorhead Thrift Shop for a little present. He's the best.
This Earthly Tent update:
I have a lot of new designs up on The Shop section of my blog, and will be adding more very shortly! I can replicate any of the headbands I have made so far, or create a custom order. Although not shown, I can also make baby headbands. Thank you to all my friends and family that have supported me by ordering! 
If you are interested (they make great Christmas presents!) send me a message on facebook if that is easiest for you, or email me at moranda@mnstate.edu.
Thank you for all those who support my blog by reading and regularly checking back, I have an average of 53 visitors a day, 556 a week, and 2,282 a month. I feel so grateful for all my followers!
I would love to hear of any suggestions you have on the kinds of posts you would like to see more of from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!