12.06.2010

One of my favorite homemade drinks...chai tea, especially with a little knitting and a great British film.
Here's how I like it: 
1/2 milk, 1/2 water, steamed
one vanilla chai teabag
a few squirts of honey
a dash of cinnamon
 ALSO, exciting news--my cousin Sabrina, who is founder of Front Porch Finds, the sale I sent a bunch of my headbands to last month, has a friend, Bekah. Bekah found my site through Sabrina and emailed me asking if I would be willing to sell my headbands at the salon she owns in Sioux Falls SD, called Salon Euphoria! I was flattered and pleased, so tonight I packaged up ten headbands to send off! This Earthly Tent is off to a little start and I'm very grateful : )

3 comments:

  1. is steaming the milk and water like boiling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of, but not quite : ) we have an espresso machine and that has a steamer..it pushes hot air into the milk and makes it have foam...otherwise just heating it up in the microwave or on the stovetop works too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ok, gotcha. I work at a coffee shop so I knew how to steam it there... but I don't have an espresso machine in my house :) i'm jealous

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!