12.22.2010

So this morning Michael and I had our own Christmas together, we made a yummy breakfast, read the Christmas story, and opened our presents! Michael gave me a super nice pair of fabric scissors, new knitting needles, a cute couples book called Two from Starbucks, and the rest of the HP series. We also got a external hard drive (yay!) that is for both of us but mostly for my computer, since it is getting so slow and full. I love it all and and am so thankful for my wonderful husband : )
We are heading out of town in just a few hours to go to South Dakota for the Iverson Christmas, and then we are going to Eagan to visit Michael's family, then back to Barnesville to see mine. Whew! It's going to be busy and I probably won't blog much (or at all) since we will be with family, so have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!

It truly is a beautiful time of year, and it's all because of our Savior who took on flesh and came as a babe so that we could someday be with our Lord. Praise Him for that. We are so lost without it!

A photo from my girls night a few nights ago (it was so much fun)!
Don't forget that my give away closes on Christmas Day, so make sure you enter before then! I will announce to winner ASAP after Christmas! Click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!