12.11.2010

Yesterday was a good day. I took my last geo science test and turned in my final Research Methods project! Uff was I relieved to turn that thing in. I've spent so many hours on it this week it was ridiculous. Only one more test left next Tuesday and then I am free as a bird. I ran some errands (including a thrift store stop naturally) and then had the evening to myself. Michael had to work until close so I used the night to finish up and get an order ready to ship as well as watch The Diary of Anne Frank. I enjoyed it a lot and recommend it.

Today I got to sleep in and tonight we are having our friends Tom and Camila over for some Christmas treats and a movie, so excited for a fun break from finals....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!