1.04.2011

Eek! I'm super excited about this! I just learned about Fargo's first craft fair (excluding Arts in the Park, which I'm not that big of a fan of anyways) being held on March 5. It is called Unglued: Craft Fest. I think I'm going to have a booth! I will plan on selling a bunch of headbands and some vintage clothing items as well. The price for a booth space is really reasonable and it is only one day long. For those of you in the F/M area, you should stop by, or consider having a booth too if you have a craft/vintage business! Click HERE for their website.

On a little less exciting note, Michael and I went to the gym early this morning (yay). It's a goal this semester to make working out more of a priority and part of my weekly schedule. Tomorrow Michael is going to help me design business cards, something that has been on my to-do list for a while, (he has more photoshop experience than I), and I can't wait!

It's a brisk & bright Tuesday morning here in Fargo, have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. girl! if you're interested in business cards you have got to check out MOO.com


    you can upload as many pics as you want to each card is different, and you can make stickers and different sized cards too.

    SERIOUSLY WORTH EVERY PENNY.
    in this post, you can see some of the cards and stickers!

    http://withlavenderandlace.blogspot.com/2010/10/getting-ready-to-ship-off-few-items.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put in a good word to get you a booth. My good friends are the ones making it happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to go to Unglued so bad! It's going to be AWESOME - and blessings upon your booth! Please take and post pictures :) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, mentioned your stuff to Ashley. She's excited about it. :) She said just make sure you apply for a booth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome- thanks kari, I will! And Ang- I wish you could be there, but I'll take lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!