1.21.2011

Michael and I are reading through C.S. Lewis' Chronicles of Narnia series. We're on book # 3 and loving them lots. I looked up some of the original illustrations and found these by Pauline Baynes. The second one from the top is Michael's favorite illustration. Cool, yes?
In fargo: the cold continues. The radio said that at one point today it was colder than the arctic circle. yeahhh.
I had a good workout (and the acquiring of a locker, finally!), coffee with Josie, a craft-supply run, and a thrift store stop. Tonight is H-JOY (chi alpha comedy) and then on to work (overnight shift). I can't wait to start all the creative projects on my list:
- fabric boutonnieres for my cousin's wedding
- bridal hair piece for beth's wedding
- feather hair piece for megan (and more).

Friday is my favorite day of the week, no class and (usually) no work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!