1.24.2011

for you, love me

This is the cutest thing ever (ok, i know i say that a lot, but it's true). I found this couple (aka for you love me) via my last "a good read" blog post. they were married young, are in the business of photography and videography (it caught my eye right away), and are in the process of adopting a little girl named rinah from uganda.Their names are Andrew and Carissa, and you can find them on vimeo and their blog. They are so worth checking out, and their art (especially the videos) are amazing!


drifted as. from ForYouLoveMe on Vimeo.

Postcards From Italy from ForYouLoveMe on Vimeo.


Today: 2 classes/ pilates/ small group/ homework/ film

7 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious, they're adorable! I love their videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the sweetest photos..
    And the video, SO clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Actually...both videos are clever, but the second one especially!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their films! It makes me want to explore film as my own art form. I like the idea of being able to add music to image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks katie! and yes emily- me too! if only i had a video camera haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post Queader! Now I've got to get on and implement more thank you..
    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!