2.24.2011

A Good Read.

Here is a good read I came across the other day! I don't think I will ever run out, there are SO many creative and pretty blogs to browse around (sometimes a bad thing).

Robyn's blog Twitch Vintage (she also has a very successful vintage clothing ebay shop) is full of pretty photos and great outfits that I find myself envying a little bit....

I'm off to work in a bit, this weekend is gonna be full of homework, I have midterms like crazzzzzy next week (and still stuff to do for the craft fair).

On more exciting news, Michael and I decided to spend 2 days in Santa Cruz while we're in CA (and 4 in San Fran), and my excitement is growing, although it still doesn't feel real that we're actually going on this amazing trip!
I'm so thankful that God is such a great provider in giving us both jobs we like and a budget that allows us to take this trip, I know so many people don't have the resources to do so, and it's easy to forget how blessed we really are sometimes. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!