2.20.2011

I absolutely love days at home with my family! Today Michael, Kari, and I went home for church, lunch, and time together. It's always quite noisy (two 4 year olds!) but there isn't much else I love more.

I was extremely blessed to have help with making the gift bags (out of wax paper) my creations will be going into at the craft fair! I also made This Earthly Tent sign to hang in front of my booth. After laying out all the merchandise I have so far, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I have, and am pretty prepared! Michael will attest the fact I was pretty giddy today, I think I even did a little dance in the kitchen.

There was baking, monopoly playing, popcorn munching, and general merriment. I also finished off my roll of film and I'm really excited to get it developed! I think there is talk about all going to the discount theatre for the Harry Potter movie......

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable, I quite enjoy your bloggy! I think what you are making for the craft fair is adorable :].

    Have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for you're sweet words jordan!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!