2.17.2011

Today was windy, wet, and cold. It's that time of year when I'm starting to miss the green beauty and warm sun somethin' fierce. These pictures encompass some great weather and good memories, I can't wait for some days like these this summer:
Today was not the best of days for me, I came to the realization how much intense homework I have to do for Monday, at least I don't work Sat or Sun, that helps out a lot. I also got to meet with my friend Samantha today which was so encouraging. She is an amazing woman of God, and her presence really lifted my day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh summer, hurry on over!

    It is getting warmer pretty quickly so fingers crossed that we'll be getting closer to spring time soon! :) Love all your summer pictures. They make me miss the warmth and sunshine of summer too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!