3.18.2011

Alright! Here is the first batch of film photos from our recent holiday to California! They took forever to scan, and I have a bunch so I'm going to space them out over the next few days, so be sure to stop by and see the rest later. 

Tomorrow Michael and I are helping photograph our friends' James and Susan's wedding! We will be off to the church to start with the getting-ready photos in the AM and will be running around all day long, it is the first time I've ever had the chance to be apart of a wedding in this way before and I'm really excited.


I also did some adjusting and created a new banner, blog button, and template so I can have my photos be larger now! Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness! I love your film photos! Absolutely beautiful. It makes me want to get into film more and more. My mom has an old minolta slr, so maybe I'll have to go buy some film...Can't wait to see the wedding photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos Nay! and i LOVE the new header and button
    you're amazin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! You are totally making me want to run out and buy a film camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your film photos, you really know how to compose a great photo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you friends! i myself started getting into film because of a friend of mine who almost shoots only in film and i loved her stuff - it's so much fun, although more work (buying the film, getting it developed, scanning it in).
    Jo - you're amazing too! thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!