3.13.2011

braids!

How cute is this hair style tutorial? From Elsie of A Beautiful Mess.
I want to try this out sometime soon!


Steps 1-2: Braid two strands on each side of a center part.

Steps 3-5: Wrap braids around the crown of your head and pin in place with one pin each.

Step 6: Arrange braids so that they cover the front of your head like a headband. Pin into place more securely until you feel comfortable.

Steps 7-8: Pull the rest of the hair into a ponytail and pin it into a cute messy bun. Note: This step is optional. You can also wear your hair down like my photo below.

Step 9: Add final pins and spray. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

We are (still) having a blast in San Francisco, it's our last full day here, we are taking the train tomorrow to Santa Cruz, where we will be for 2 days, and i don't want to go home (trying not to think about it).

This morning we went to the Lighthouse Church, which was an amazing bible-preaching, Jesus-loving, Spirit-filled community where we met and got to pray with some beautiful people. So refreshing. We have an hour break before we are catching the bus to the Golden Gate Bridge and the national recreational area (the forest!).

It's been such a fun holiday, we've met lots of friendly people here and seen beautiful places, that i can't wait to come back. The photo-taking has also been wonderful, and I can't wait to develop, see, and share my film photographs!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some pics!! Did you see that Elsie Flannigan went to SF, too?? I think you guys were there probably about the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ang - and yes i did! i didn't run into her ... big surprise haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a beautiful braid. Though, it looks complicated, I doubt I have enough hair to do that! :) But still... very beautiful.

    I love your blog. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!