3.02.2011

craft fair!

Thanks to all of you folks who are already planning on coming, and if you aren't you should! 

It is the Unglued Craft Fest, Fargo's first ever indie craft fair. I am having my own This Earthly Tent booth, and have been busy making merch for quite a while, if you're interested in buying any of my handmade hair creations, or have been wanting to for a while, come and stop by this Saturday! I will be selling items for anywhere between $5 - $30, that including hair feather pins of all sizes, headbands of all sizes, and ear warmers.

Where?  downtown Fargo American Legion.
When? March 5th (THIS saturday) from 9 am - 4 pm - come early!

There will be 2 craft workshops during the day, lots of great vendors featuring handmade and DIY items, free coffee in the AM, and live music (one artist is the one and only Tony Meyer aka Poor Edward, playing @1:30). You can also search for this event on Facebook and invite friends if you're interested.

Check out some the types of things you will see at my booth :


 I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. MirHey danae! I was wondering if you could email me some more information on prices of your hair accessories. I would love to buy some but I live inn rochester mn! My email is dougherty.miranda@mayo.edu. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could go! Everything of yours looks amazing. You'll do great, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish wish wish so much i could be there :(
    no doubt you'll be making lots of sales! any chance you could ship one of your etsy items to korea? i noticed you listed shipping as just u.s. and canada. if not, no worries ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!