3.31.2011

terrariums.

I've noticed these fun household items called terrariums popping up over the interweb and I would love to make one sometime....they're a really pretty way to add a splash of green into your home! For those of you who are interested I found this How-To that looks fairly easy!


terrarium01
terraria
our terrarium
terrarium of succulants
open air
click the photos for their source.

-----------------------------------------------

Woke up this morning to snow, and now it's raining. It's that in-between time of year in which the weather can't quite decide if it's ready to be spring yet...I sure am ready for it!

Today:
visited a landfill for my environment class
met with my advisor for internship planning
hugged my sister
got a lack-of-coffee headache
felt exhausted/cold for most of the day
homework

1 comment:

  1. They look so green, fresh and very modern in a way. I should really add a pop of green in my room, and this Terrarium thing seems like the perfect way to do it!

    xoxo,
    Shelly.
    I'm having a giveaway, so please check out my blog!
    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!