4.11.2011

because my husband is such a good man, 
here are some of the reasons i love him so....

- he does the dishes way more than i do
- he loves Jesus more than me
- he has the hottest hair - face - facial hair : ever
- he rides his bike to work 
- he gives me foot massages
- he laughs with me
- he is a hard worker
- he supports my endeavors
- he keeps us focused
- he reads his bible everyday
- he tells me he likes my outfits
- he is thrifty and wise
- he has the silliest dance moves
- he loves our families
- he prays 
- he works at a coffee shop
- he wants to be a dad someday
- he cooks
- he gives me lots of hugs
- he impacts others
- he shares himself
- he brings us to church
- he reads to me 
just a random day to let the world know i think my husband is the best man alive, and i'm so happy to be his wife of 9 months, i can't wait for the years to come. it's been an absolute blessing living with such a superb human being as my best friend, confidant, encourager, leader, and teammate in our little apartment since the day our branches connected, it's truly become our home.

3 comments:

  1. this made me cry a little. ha! so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, that makes me happy- thanks Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a very silly man.... thank you dearest:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!