4.29.2011

green hints...

spring is here and it feels like the earth is awake again. hallelujah.

michael and i had our first picnic at the park today.

i took a baby photo session of my classmate's 1-year-old daughter this afternoon (which was lots of fun) and will share some of the highlights soon.

my friend josie and i decided to get massages as an end-of-the-semester treat!

loads of work to do, but i'll spare you the details ; ) instead, i give you some pretties for your eyes...

my mini indoor garden, signs of new life popping up, my new shoes that i just love, and a cup of tea in my grandmother's teacup (just seemed fitting with a storm rolling in, and you can't help but feeling like a lady when drinking from a teacup).


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!