4.19.2011

Hetterson.

There is just something that seems so right about making your own clothes.
Putting time into creating something for yourself, knowing where your clothes came from, the materials used, the art that goes into it....yeah.
Hetterson is a handmade clothing line by Hannah Elise, and I'm fan.


-----------------------------------------------

" you got to go down if you want to go up
you got to go lower if you want to go higher and higher
and you've got to hide and do it in secret
if you want to be seen by God

it's the inside outside upside down kingdom
where you lose to gain and you die to live

i want to be with you where you are"

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could sew. Ben's cousin designs her own clothes, and I think it's so cool. She has an etsy site:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChariotsAfire?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like her stuff- thanks for sharing! sewing is really tough, i've never ventured to make my own clothes, although my mom taught me the basics of sewing and how to use a sewing machine-it'd be a fun project to take on!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!