4.13.2011

a look back.

a look back in the family film archives. 
can i just say that i absolutely love my family? they are some of the coolest folks around, they absolutely love Jesus, all of them, back to my great great grandparents and probably farther. i'm so thankful to have been born into this family of Jesus-chasers and God-lovers. 
I know that generations to come will be affected, God is so faithful.


Psalm 78 /

I will utter hidden things, things from of old-  what we have heard and known, what our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done.
He decreed statues for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our forefathers to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. 
Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds and would keep his commands.

 (my parents)
 (my great grandparents? this one is a little fuzzy)
 (one of my dad's favorite photos of my mom)
 (my great grandmother Lydia)
 (my grandma Beverly and grandpa Gordon, on their wedding day)
(one of my parent's engagement photos)

4 comments:

  1. you look so much like your mother! beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you do look so much like your mother! and i love the picture of your great grandmother, Lydia. She looks like she belongs in a movie.

    ~forever a bloom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the photos.... and loved your kind comments.
    The Lord is good. His love endures forever!
    Fellow Jesus Follower and God chaser....

    Rich I

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks friends, i'm happy i look like my mom : ) and thanks dad-you're the best.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!