4.07.2011

These are some old photos from my great aunt evelyn. She died this past year, and Michael and I went along to help clean out her apartment and sort through her things, she was sure a pack rat. My dad told me that when anyone would ask her how she was, she would always answer "blessed" - man can i take a lesson from her. She did a lot of work in adoption during her life, and it's so neat to think of how many lives she's changed. No one else really cared for some of the photos, and even though a lot of the people in them I don't know, I still think they're neat to have and share.


 Evelyn is leaning forward in this photo, and the man in the black hat is my great grandfather Ingvald.

I hope you're day has been better than mine, a test, work, and found out I have a bacteria infection - so icky.

6 comments:

  1. the old smart car is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day gets a lil better! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so wonderful, thanks for sharing! 'Ingvald' ... is that Norwegian? I'll be praying that tomorrow is brighter for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, I especially love the one in the greenhouse with all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingvald- yes it's Norwegian, i'm actually 75% Norwegian, and thanks for all the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!