4.05.2011

yesterday was such a bad day. i did homework almost the entire day, broke my sunglasses, took an exam, felt overwhelmed with to-dos, had to straighten my work schedule out by talking to my boss, tried to figure out my summer schedule, and felt overall like the world just had it out for me. 
i ended the day with a good hard cry and this bible verse:

Because of the LORD's great love, we are not consumed.
His compassions never fail, they are new every morning,
great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-24

God is so good. I'm thankful I can start new this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Praying you have a MUCH better day today. Love how his mercies are new every morning. Rest in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danae, just wanted to let you know you're not alone! I feel the same way about school, work, and summer plans. My best friend comforted me once by saying, "God will never give you more than you can handle." It's true! Be well, do great work, and good luck!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for those good words friends! so true.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!