5.18.2011

I GOT A BIKE AND I LIKE IT.

My bike was stolen last year and I've been seriously missing out with no mode of transportation in between my legs and a car. So today we drove around to thrift stores and saw a driveway full of vintage bicycles. My favorite one was only twenty bucks - a grass green Huffy - yippee! It needs some tunin' up but luckily I have a stellar dude who knows whats up with that. I'm a little more than excited to ride this guy around this summer :


Um, yeah - BEAUTIFUL DAY.
sunny, warm, light breeze, green, flowers.
excited for bike rides, picnics, tans, and lots of iced coffee.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome find! And it's green (I have a weakness for happy coloured vehicles), lucky you! I know how you feel, I love my bike so much, I ride it everyday and can hardly imagine a life without it! I am sure, you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Where did you find it? Ben's been wanting to get me a new bike, and I bet he'd want to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was on 1st ave south - 1 block south and maybe 5 blocks west of the university/main ave intersection. it was a large warehouse type building with lots of antiques inside and bikes in the front!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!