5.22.2011

These are my sisters. I just love them so much. 
(left to right) Kari, Britta, Sophie, me.

I absolutely love them to death, and am so proud of each of them and the young women they are. I pray for them lots and the men they will marry someday, I just know that God is going to do something really spectacular through each of their lives, and I can't wait to be apart of it!

--------------------------------------

In other news, we're having lots of fun in the cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) staying at Michael's parents. We got to go on a date to the Chatterbox Pub last night and wow - such a great place. It was decorated with thrift store finds, had sweet couches, board games to play while you eat or hang out, and delicious spinach artichoke dip. It was lots of fun and today we have a wedding to go to!

3 comments:

  1. Chatterbox is right by my house! Glad you enjoyed it! If you guys ever need some suggestions of other places to go let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so fun! and such a cool neighborhood; thanks for the offer, we will!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!