5.13.2011

this week.

Here are some simple images from this week.

I work most of the weekend and my sister Britta is getting confirmed on Sunday, so we will be home with family then. My heart just gets warm at the thought of family.
Have a lovely Friday.


-------------------------------------

Luke 5:26 Jesus often withdrew to lonely places to pray.
Luke 6:12 Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

Jesus I just want to be like you and be with you where you are. I don't want to forget about you when I leave the house, I don't want to walk around like I am not a temple of your Spirit. I want to withdraw to lonely places to be with you, like you did with your father. I want to just love your presence and desire to hear from you in every moment. I want to fall in love with you when we're alone together.

I want to know the depths of your heart and be able to say when we meet face to face someday that I know you, we've spent so much time together, you're my Jesus. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture of you both! I totally agree with you. Lonely walks through nature are the most spiritual to me, the best to focus on oneself and the people around you. Wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!