6.07.2011

As is typical, more misc. film photos from my most recent roll....


 a new jade plant - from Michael's mom, originally grafted from her mom's plant


simba - my family's kitty


family barn


my momma's pretty garden


flowers in fargo - prettiest time


lilac bush outside our apartment - they remind me of my mom and grandma

------------------------------

hope you've been enjoying summer - it's been beastly hot, but then again after winter, we shouldn't be complaining. last night we had a grill-out with some friends and then a massive night game of ditch through out the city of Moorhead - it was intensely fun. tonight is summer chi alpha - and it's always refreshing. Jesus is just so good.

3 comments:

  1. Uh, I love your family barn! So wonderful & old-looking! And your new jade plant is stunning - I am trying to raise one too from another mothers plant, but mine is still tiny! Hope you enjoyed last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friends, mdmslle - i did enjoy it much, good luck with your jade plant!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!