6.23.2011

love sister time...

As I said before, my sister Kari is the bomb-diggity yo. She attends the same college I do, Minnesota State University Moorhead (and may major in the same thing I am .... social work). I so love and cherish being able to see her (and the rest of my family) so often, go to college ministry things together, be in the same small group, and do fun stuff like go on bike rides, thrift shopping, and going out for treats.

These are from a sister day of ours a few mornings ago ... we had lunch at Nicole's - a favorite cafe + pastry place downtown, we had amazing chicken paninis and lemonade.

3 comments:

  1. You both look so beautiful! One can really see you enjoy the time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been there, but have wanted to try it for treats. But those chicken paninis look amazing! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute! one of my sisters moved away but i recently drove 9 hours and spent two weeks with her. sister time is just so needed.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say, please share!